question

stevo101 avatar image
stevo101 asked

Color control set up

Hi all have just installed my victron essy solar and all good up and running in no time just one small thing that is bugging me is that on the color control it is not showing the battery % just showing the v is ther a way to show this

software
3 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

stevo101 avatar image stevo101 commented ·

Ok thanks for you advice i will give it a go

0 Likes 0 ·
stevo101 avatar image stevo101 commented ·

Ok thanks a lot did what you said and now working

0 Likes 0 ·
Mark avatar image Mark ♦♦ stevo101 commented ·

Good to hear.

0 Likes 0 ·
2 Answers
stevo101 avatar image
stevo101 answered ·

This is what it looks like now

20190423-093519.jpg (606.1 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Mark avatar image
Mark answered ·

By the sounds of things this is because the battery monitor function in the Multiplus has not yet been setup or selected yet.

To set it up you need a MK3 to USB cable & VE configure software that you can download from the Victron site. Then you can specify the battery bank capacity & a few other things so that it properly tracks the battery capacity.

Then you need to select the intended/correct battery monitor source on the CCGX if it does not come up automatically, this is under;

Settings > System Setup > Battery Monitor > MultiPlus on VE Bus

This is the related extract from the CCGX manual;

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic