question

Koul Alim avatar image
Koul Alim asked

VRM page reloading

Hi, got some issue with VRM. The page is always reloading. 5 or 6 times before getting the page opened. Is it a bug? Can work properly

VRMRaspberry Pi
1555061174585.png (10.6 KiB)
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Ole Saether avatar image Ole Saether commented ·

This happens with me as well, several times a day.

0 Likes 0 ·
2 Answers
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ·

Hi Koultchi,

There were some new features added to VRM today, that requires reloading the page. This reload will occur each time a new feature is added, and an updates is made.

You can see here in the change log what improvements are being made:

https://www.victronenergy.com/live/vrm_portal:change_log

2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

rodineicf avatar image rodineicf commented ·

Hi, its happening to me as well but in the app for android and its the same everyday like for a month.

0 Likes 0 ·
ben avatar image ben ♦ rodineicf commented ·

I'm also still getting reloading. (Way too often to be feature updates.)

0 Likes 0 ·
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ·

I asked the VRM developers about it and they apologise, it’s a know issue that is annoying them too.

It’s being worked on, thanks for the report.

3 comments
2 |3000

Koul Alim avatar image Koul Alim commented ·

thank you!

0 Likes 0 ·
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) ♦♦ Koul Alim commented ·

A fix to this has now been applied.

Hopefully that takes care of it. Please wait another 24 hours and post back if you are still having issues.

0 Likes 0 ·
calliedj avatar image calliedj commented ·
Seems this bug is back, for me at least. Reloading the web page every 5 minutes or so, and going to light display mode even though my setting is for dark.
0 Likes 0 ·