question

funkaddict avatar image
funkaddict asked

Color Control GX firmware v2.04 needed and not available at the Victron repository.

Hi guys,

I might have the need of a certain firmware of CCGX in order to be able to execute the equalization process from the CCGX without having to unplug the CCGX from the MPPT and plug the bluetooth wongle into the MPPT everytime I need to equalize. The little VE.Direct plugs won't handle many ins and outs. I've downloaded and installed all versions available up to date to no avail. The Victron repository seems to lack several versions such as the 2.04, which, of course I didn't back up at before messing with it! :( I've been scuba diving for this through the Victron repository and other websites that offer drivers and such for a while now, and I can't find much other than version 1.6 or less via softpedia. I'm not too keen on lowering the version more than what the manual says it used to have when I bought it. I would really appreciate it if someone knows a link to download v 2.04 or could back up their own v2.04 and upload it to a cloud! Thanks!

CCGX Color Controlfirmware updatevictron productsequalisation
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
wkirby avatar image
wkirby answered ·

Hi
I have put the linky thingy down at the bottom. I think it will be appropriate to move this question to Modifications.

https://updates.victronenergy.com/feeds/venus/release/images/ccgx/

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

funkaddict avatar image funkaddict commented ·

Awesome! Thank you very much once again, WKirby! :)

0 Likes 0 ·
funkaddict avatar image
funkaddict answered ·

Hi WKirby,

Is there another link lik the one you sent me for other devices such as MPPT 150/100? If so, could you please let me know the link or maybe just let me know how to reach these hidden repositories so that I may access them in the future without asking over and over? Thanks so much for your help!

2 comments
2 |3000

mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image mvader (Victron Energy) ♦♦ commented ·

Hi @Funkaddict, sorry but we don’t keep old firmware versions available for download.

Only for the GX devices we do so.

0 Likes 0 ·
funkaddict avatar image funkaddict mvader (Victron Energy) ♦♦ commented ·

Why don't you keep old versions? I think it's reasonable to do so since sometimes upgrades end up badly.

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

CCGX Product Manual

CCGX Product page

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic