question

tenterfield avatar image
tenterfield asked

Easysolar 48/3000 Inverter Overload

Just bought & installed a Victron MPPT 150/70 Inverter and all well for 3 days. Today a warning alarm sounds & Inverter Overload message appears & inverter not working at all. Only a fridge was on load. Any advice?

EasySolar All-in-Oneerror
2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

boekel avatar image boekel ♦ commented ·

Did you try turning all breakers off to see if it overloads without anything connected?

0 Likes 0 ·
tenterfield avatar image tenterfield boekel ♦ commented ·

Thank you, yes we did that but no change to overload message as soon as inverter back on...

0 Likes 0 ·
2 Answers
Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

A 150/70 mppt unit is not a inverter its a battery charger.

please explain with some more details about your setup

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

tenterfield avatar image tenterfield commented ·

Oh my goodness...I've got sooo much to learn! It's a Victron 48/3000 EasySolar…?

0 Likes 0 ·
Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

best would be that you contact the installer who installed it for you and ask him if he could help

basically turn the unit off and then back on and everything should restart

but to help any further we would need a full diagram of your COMPLETE setup

2 comments
2 |3000

tenterfield avatar image tenterfield commented ·

Thank you, I have done the turn off routine but the same message appears in sequence 3 times every 30seconds or so...would love to call the installer as the meat is getting warm :( but it's Sunday and no mobile number provided...I can upload an image?

0 Likes 0 ·
Paul B avatar image Paul B tenterfield commented ·

then something is overloading it or mayber your batteries cant supply the power need for the load.

turn off the fridge and try something else

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

EasySolar 1600 product page

EasySolar-II GX 3000 & 5000 product page

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic