question

prestonv avatar image
prestonv asked

VRM Portal ID Location?

Hi! I had someone install my Venus GX in my truck camper. They did not save the box and installed the Venus GX in an inconvenient location (I can only see the top and one side). Is the VRM Portal ID located on the bottom of the unit or one of the sides of the Venus GX? If the VRM Portal ID is on the bottom of the unit, I’ll need to remove it (bad). If it’s on the side I may be able to see it with a mirror.

BTW: I am seeing the WIFI login information/network for the Venus GX if that helps.

Thanks!!

VRMPhoenix InverterVenus GX - VGX
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
wkirby avatar image
wkirby answered ·

Am I understanding right that you can log in and navigate the menus of the VeunsGX?

If so, then you can find your VRM ID by going to Settings -> VRM Online Portal and on that page will be your VRM Portal ID.

The label is on the side, but I can't tell which side because I don't know how / which way around your VenusGX is mounted.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Michael Riley avatar image
Michael Riley answered ·

Regardless of the way you have mounted it when looking at the FRONT of the VenusGX with the name upward the details on my one are on the right hand side top edge (i.e. behind the VE.bus port).

2 |3000