question

permyra avatar image
permyra asked

VictronConnect and Venus (Rpi)

Hi.

I'm running a Raspberry Pi (3+) with Venus version 2.30~33 (dev version).

I have updated my VictronConnect app (on IOS and Windows) and I can now see my Venus device in VictronConnect but nothing happens when I select the device in the app.

Cloud this issue related to the OS version on the Rpi, or is someone else have the same issue whit other versions of the Venus OS?

/Per

VictronConnect
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

4 Answers
gavin avatar image
gavin answered ·

I have noticed the same problem on venus OS version 2.23. I have not tried yet but, I have remote support off and remote console off. Maybe one or both is needed for two-way connection with Victron Connect App.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

permyra avatar image permyra commented ·

I have both Remote support and Remote console on and enabled on LAN.

0 Likes 0 ·
lederhos avatar image
lederhos answered ·

I’m running 2.23 on Pi 3 B and VictronConnect app “sees it” but doesn’t do anything when selecting it.

2 |3000

permyra avatar image
permyra answered ·

Seems like it's an Pi issue as a friend verified that it's working with the Color Control.

I have updated the Pi to v2.30~35 but that didn't help so I guess it will be fixed later.

2 |3000

permyra avatar image
permyra answered ·

With the new update of Vicronconnect (v5.5) I can now open the Rpi. :)

2 |3000

Related Resources